How in the World Can I Manage 2000 Email Every Day?

I could hear it in his voice, the frustration over trying to figure out how to deal with a never-ending flow of email was palpable. Unfortunately, before I could share a few thoughts, the elevator door opened and I had to walk away wishing I could have had a little more time. That’s the real issue, isn’t it? It’s always about time. There never seems to be enough of it. I suspect you can relate because I can’t imagine there are many out there who haven’t felt overwhelmed at some point by a cluttered inbox, a stack of phone messages, sticky notes posted all over the place (you should see my office!), the pile of files on their desk, and/or all the overdue items on their reminder list. So what do you do?

Written by Mark Bassingthwaighte


How in the World Can I Manage 2000 Email Every Day? curated from Solo Practice University®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commentary, Media Hits, and Events (March 5 – May 30)

Crime and punishment roundup

Constitutional law roundup